|| 21 yrs of age || blue || FILIPINO || Manitoba, Canada || Addiction and Community Service Worker - Student || CDI || Addictive to pokemon || Harry Potter Fanatic || SIMPLE! ||
- Nina Carmille
- Relationship Status:
- IN A RELATIONSHIP with DANIEL VERGEL P.CERVANTES
- July 22, 1992
- Current City:
- Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- Batangas, Philippines
Don't Hate, Just Love!
1. Holding the door for each other.
2. Understanding that everyone deals with their body issues, and that men have a lot of pressure to look a certain way in the media, too. (And so do thin women, while we’re at it. Body image problems are not unique.)
3. Paying for dinner when you have money, and letting someone pay for it when they don’t. Taking turns with the expectation of who has to “foot the bill” when you go out.
4. Complimenting each other, and learning how to take a compliment, whether it’s about your outfit that looks nice or something good you did.
5. Making the first move if you want to. (Girls initiating the first kiss is very sexy!)
6. Asking what’s wrong at the end of the day, and really listening when they answer to you.
7. Taking turns cooking for each other. I cook for my husband 99 percent of the time because he’s bad at it and I love doing it, but every time he can, he makes me breakfast in bed with french toast, eggs, and bacon.
8. Sharing umbrellas.
9. Taking each other to do things that the other one likes, and not just always getting dragged to the mall or a romantic movie or whatever she wants to do.
10. Giving each other’s hobbies a try. I am now a die-hard Longhorns fan because of my husband, and I am more serious about the games than he is!